Friday, November 7, 2008

Daily Dose of Gossip




Daily Gossip: 11-7-2008






OMG! Fallen elite Kiyah Zane hasn't been on for five days. She and Dev probably got kidnapped. So Sad. Her freakish "Nu-Rave" and "Indie" crap has been getting on my nerves lately. So, for the past 5 days I've been living in peace on Stardoll. I hope she doesn't come back. EVER.






A bit Risque... Style_Magazine's outfit makes her look like a 40 year old who wants to be 15, and hot and a stripper. After a recent meltdown, and accusations about being 2 other people, the LEAST I would do is stay low-key for a while. GAWD. Doesn't she know anything....Oh wait I forgot, the Stardoll "elite" are all airheads. hehe.






There's been a fashion trainwreck on Stardoll, no, it's not Devibabi layering 17 dresses, it is "Fever" (Fever_Cole) destroying Dior. Does he/she have no class? I didn't think people could sink that low on the fashion food chain! Oh, and yes I DID mean he/she. Fever is so boyish, I came to Stardoll, and for weeks was oblivious to the fact that 'she' was a girl. I think Fever's another Springate, some guy pretending to be a tomboy on a girl's fashion site.






Devibabi: Oh, she's not MIA, because I saw her on a day ago. So WHY doesn't she change her oufit? EW. Corset, tights, lace shirt, short skirt and tennnis shoes. GET A LIFE!! She has no taste, just like her bratty 'bff' Kiyah. If I could throw up on Devibabi, or throw up in the toilet, like a normal person, I'd pick Devon any day. HA.







No comments: